Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Ohhhhhh, I love newborns



This guy is only a week old. He was beautiful...I know handsome is what you are "supposed" to call little boys, but he is beautiful! I really had fun with this session...sleep alluded us, but that is ok. Mom...between you and me, I LOVE THIS SESSION! I am so excited for you to see. I am not showing an up close one, because I want to keep it a secret for your announcements, but I will just say...we have lots.

Mini sessions went great! I don't know how I managed to shoot over 100 images for each family in 30 minutes (that is normally what I shoot in an hour+)...but I did. Let's just say at the end of November, I am going to sleep for a few days:) Hope all is going well for everyone. Until next time...

2 comments:

Toya said...

great photo, love the contrast with the b/w

Brenda said...

That is pure pefection....like a little pea in a pod! =)