Sunday, March 25, 2007

What a week...

Well, Friday, my computer crashed. You don't realize how your life/work is tied to your computer until it won't turn on. Luckily....I am good at backing up, so I am happy to say that I did not lose any images...just some edits. That said, I have spent every minute setting up my new computer (which is obnxious) all weekend. I say it is obnoxious, because I called my husband from the Apple store for advice...and OF COURSE...you have to go bigger. I was looking at a nice 19 inch display, but he talked me into the 24 inch. If you come in for a preview, you won't even be able to see me across the desk. BUT it is opened, so I have to keep it...

If you have orders out, they may be slightly delayed due to this issue and the fact that I have to re-edit several set of images, but I am sooo thankful that I didn't lose any sessions. Here is an image, just because it makes me smile...

No comments: