Sunday, August 17, 2008

Christmas 2008!


I cannot believe that it is already time to think about Christmas!!! The designs are complete. Many of them are completely original to Fancy Pants Photography, but ALL will only be used once each by my clients. The way it works is just like in years past...if you see a design you like, call me to set up your session, let me know which card you have chosen, and I remove it from the site. It is a first come, first serve situation. If you don't see one that you love, I can design one specifically for you. There is a small fee for this, and cost depends on what you are looking for. All Christmas sessions have to be complete by the first week in November, and the last day to order cards will be November 20th. To view the designs, just go to www.fancypantsphotography.com and go to galleries. The designs are under Christmas 2008 and this year no password:)
I hope you love them!
Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful card and what a unique and awesome service you provide for your clients!!! Makes me want to fly out to you and have my family photos done!!

Diana Simpson said...

love that card and your photo in it!