Tuesday, December 09, 2008

On. My. Goodness.



I am a softy, but this baby makes me want to have more....If for no other reason than to try this with my own. This little guy did everything we wanted him to do. And look at him...are you kidding me? Such a cutie. Mom and Dad were so brave, and let me do whatever I wanted (:))!!!

So, for my quick public service announcement. I know it is hard, but photographing babies in the first two weeks, preferably even the first week, is the best time to take images. They are putty in our hands, and that doesn't last long:) Speaking from someone who has a wonderful, but somewhat opinionated 9 year old, headstrong 7 year old, and a 10 month old that thinks he is in charge (he is...who am I kidding)...let's take advantage of the two weeks where we call the shots:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! What a gorgeous baby...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! These are just perfect

Anonymous said...

Awww! What a doll!

Unknown said...

That first one is so precious!!