Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Austin Women in Business [Austin Children's Photographer]

I have so many clients that are also business owners, so I wanted to start showcasing them and the images from our sessions:) The first up is Kimberly Poe, of Organize me....and here is our little interview:)


How did you get started? Friends often asked me to make their pantry's, closets and rooms look as neat and orderly as mine. Finally one friend suggested I start a business and I thought, "what a great idea!".
Describes the client that needs your services. People who constantly feel frustrated and stressed with areas of their home due to clutter, poor use of space and poor functionality. Your things should be placed in your home to flow with your lifestyle and daily needs. When I work with clients, I ask many questions about the family, ages of the children, if there are pets and how a particular space will be used to ensure we organize the area to meet the lifestyle needs of the family.
What are the hot trends in your business? Home organization has never been more fun with all the unique gadgets and containers that are available today! Clients have more options than ever before if they want them.
Where can we find your website, or contact you? You can contact me (Kimberly Poe) at 512-569-3612 to make an appointment for a consultation. I charge $30 for this 60-90 minute appointment where I provide ideas the customer can implement him/herself or they can hire me to do it for them.
What is your favorite area to organize? Pantries are fun. I love to make them functional for all family members and also nice looking! I also love designing hobby areas!
Are there any specials you would like our clients to know about? Yes, I offer a 15% discount off your next organization project for referrals!

And here are some pics of her cute kiddos from our session:)


No comments: