Monday, March 08, 2010

That Serious Look...Fancy Pants Photography: Austin Children's Photographer

I love it, and if you have seen my work, you know that is what I am drawn to when I shoot. Don't get me wrong, when I get a little giggly one who really smiles all the time, I love that too. Most kiddos this age have been trained for so long to say, "cheese" that we just aren't getting the real ones:) My two year old is even saying it now, and I assure you, those words have never come out of my mouth. I like to see a child just look at me. To me, it is the most beautiful and honest image I can get. Loved these two...can't get much cuter than this.




***images from the blog can be used for facebook, blogs or screen savers. They cannot be printed and the logo must remain intact in the image.

1 comment:

~*~ Stephanie ~*~ said...

Beautiful!

My son (2 yrs old) also says cheese not sure why though because I don't tell him too LOL! Funny thing -- he doesn't say it when I am trying to shoot photos of him... he does it when he is holding an old junk film camera that doesn't work or occasionally he will say it when he stands behind my tripod LOL.