Saturday, November 13, 2010

Splash Contest Time!!! Fancy Pants Photography: Austin Children's Photographer

It is that time of year again...We are having our Splash Page Contest. For those who are challenged in the internet department, that is the first page that pops up when entering sites like mine:) So...if you win, you are in essence, the face of Fancy Pants for the next few months (you also get a free session and one for a friend too!) The rules are simple: 1) you can vote once a day per IP address 2) you can send it to as many of your friends to vote as you like, but they can only vote once per day too 3) Be nice. Only positive comments about a subject will be posted... It was incredibly difficult to decide which images to place in the contest, and again, I would be thrilled with any of them.
That said...the voting will end next Friday @ 4:00pm. Good luck to all, and thank you for being such wonderful clients!
...While I have your attention, my email client crashed a week or so ago, and I lost all contacts. If you would like to be on my email list, or if you have had a recent session (where I would need to contact you for pick up)...please email me your contact info:)
A)

B)

C)

D)

E)

F)

G)

H)

I)

J)

K)

2 comments:

Jamie Willow said...

you definitely can't go wrong! lots of sweet faces.

Corey said...

All of them are so beautiful - it was really hard to choose!