Monday, January 09, 2012

Splash Page Contest

It is that time again:) We are choosing an image for the Splash Page on my site (the first page you see). The contest will start today and last through Friday @ 3:00. You can vote once per ip address, but please feel free to ask for help from friends and family. You can also post the link on your facebook or blog to get a few more votes:) The winner will win a free standard booking fee for themselves and one for a friend, and their image will be featured on my site. I love all of my sessions, but for the contest, I try to pick images that will work well on the front page and also really represent my work. I love all of these images, so as always, be respectful of the children. Good luck! A)
B)
C)
D)
E)
F)
G)
H)
I)
J)
K)
L)
Which Image Would You Like to See on My Splashpage?
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
  
pollcode.com free polls 

1 comment:

chicago baby photographer said...

These are awesome - my vote is for D :)