Friday, May 11, 2012

Splash Contest: Fancy Pants Photography

Its that time again:) Vote for your favorite image to be on the cover (splash page) of my website. You can vote two ways...once here on the blog, and once by commenting on your favorite image on my facebook page. Contest in today through Wednesday the 16th @ 5:00pm. The winner gets a complimentary booking fee on a standard session. I will also pick one comment from the facebook page to reward with the same prize. Winners will be announced Wednesday evening. Good luck to everyone! p.s. If you are interested in a last minute session, I just got an opening for Monday, the 14th and the booking fee is only $100. First to email me, gets it:) info@fancypantsphotography.com A)
B)
C)
D)
E)
F)
G)
H)
I)
J)
K)
L)
Which Image Would You Like to See on My Splash page?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

1 comment:

Helen Bradberry said...

I vote for the adorable baby in the bucket! B!