Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Commercial Work:)

It has been a crazy busy couple of weeks, but a lot of fun too. I am in the process of shooting 3 clothing lines. I am done with 2 of them. If you are pregnant...check out
http://www.rockstarmoms.com
Here are a few images from the line (thanks sooo much to my beautiful models!)



And....the girls line. It is called Matilda Jane and it is awesome. For those interested in the clothing, I will host a trunk show in October, and will post info here, so be on the look out. Again, thanks to my wonderful models.





And finally, we will be shooting for Charlie Rocket at the end of this week. They are one of my FAVORITE boys lines. They carry the line at Babes and Buckaroos if you are interested. I will post those images next week. Until next time....

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Truck show, here I come! CUTE clothes...gracie would LOVE the stuff...OK..and me too. =)