Friday, April 04, 2008

Contest time!

My site is up, but I am missing my splash page. I am letting you decide which image will be the one everyone sees when my site opens:) The winning image will also win a free standard session for themselves and a friend! I am also going to throw something in for the ones who vote...if you are a new client, and vote in the contest, you can also visit my site and fill out the contact form (put "contest" in the message), and I will draw for one free session there as well. The contest ends next Wednesday so get to voting. One vote per computer please!

(Just a reminder that all images are copyrighted and cannot be downloaded.)

A)

B)

C)

D)

E)

F)

G)

H)

I)

J)

K)



Which image would you like to see on my splash page?
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

3 comments:

Danna said...

wow!! how is it even possible to choose just one, they are all stunning. Off to try to narrow down one.

Brandy said...

A!!!! I love that image, it's perfection!

Anonymous said...

Lots of great images to choose from...but for me that first one is PERFECT! Great expression and beautiful photography!