Wednesday, April 09, 2008

We have a winner...



Congratulations to all the the contestants...I love each and every picture that was in the contest. The winner is picture D and will be featured on my splash page just as soon as I can create it:) The winner of the drawing is Christina Utkov! I will be emailing you and sending out your certificate:) Thanks so much to everyone who voted and for all of the wonderful emails that I received...I am truly lucky to have such wonderful clients and adorable kids to photograph. Speaking of adorable kids, I have had the best time this month photographing a bunch of my newborns who are coming back for their second portraits. It is so fun to see how the little wrinkled newborns have turned into kiddos:) This little guy has gotten so big and full of energy...and how cute it he??? It is such a compliment to have clients return with their children...thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute boy...love them.

Anonymous said...

the color in these is divine...