Thursday, May 27, 2010

Splash Page Contest | Fancy Pants Photography: Austin's Child and Baby Photographer

It is that time of year again. We are looking for the new face of Fancy Pants Photography for the second half of the year. For those who don't know what the splash page is:)...it is the first page you see when you go to my site. As the winner of the contest, you receive a free standard session with Fancy Pants Photography as well as a session for a friend. The voting will start today and go until 5:00pm, Friday, June 4th. I have loved so many sessions this part of the year and it was nearly impossible to narrow it down to these. I would be thrilled and honored to have any of these images chosen. You can vote only once per computer, so you are welcome to get your friends and family involved.
Good luck to everyone!!!!
A)

B)

C)

D)

E)

F)

G)

H)

I)

J)

K)

L)

M)

N)


Which Image Would You Like to See on My Splashpage?
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments: