Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Christmas Cards Are Here!


Let the madness begin:) I know that I start stressing out about Christmas and cards early, and most of you do as well. Here is the plan.
Some of the cards you will see are one of a kind, some are not, however, I will only sell one of each template. This will be done on a first come, first serve basis. You see one you like? Call or email me, and as soon as I receive the $50 deposit (all of which is applied to your card purchase) your template will be pulled from the site. Just let me know which image (or images) you would like and I will email you the design for approval. I will offer one revision at no cost. Many of the designs can be somewhat customized. We can always change the wording and if there is room, we can add more images, or use less. I can also design a card for you, or you can use an image as a full bleed card front. All but 2 of the designs are 5X7 which can be ordered as folded cards, or 5X7 photo cards on either art paper or metallic. The cards are $2.00/each for 100+ or $2.50 each for less than 100. I will offer 20% off to all clients who buy cards using an image from a session completed prior to Sept. 15th. All orders must be placed and finalized by November 18th. October 1st is mini session day. I will schedule 6 mini sessions that will last 30 minutes. There won't be time for clothing changes since we will be on a tight schedule. You will get between 10-15 proofs to choose from online, and 50 Christmas cards for $150.00. I can only schedule 6 of these, so book now.
To view the templates, go to www.fancypantsphotography.com, and go to the proofing section. The password is Christmas. The name of the template will be in the bottom left corner when the image is enlarged.
Hope you all are having a wonderful first week of school.

No comments: