Thursday, August 24, 2006

I haven't been lazy...

I know it appears that I have been very lazy in updating this blog, but it is truly technology issues. I have made multiple attempts to upload all the sweet little sneak peeks that I have but it continues to crash when I add images. I am looking into another blog and will probably make the change soon. I did want to update those looking to do mini sessions for Christmas, I only have 2 left, so if you are interested call me right away. I will also be going on vacation (yea, me!) from September 6-17, so there will be no sessions or previews appointments available during that time. I will be accessing email and will be available by phone...you may hear waves crashing in the background when I answer, but you will get me. Hope all is giong well and everyone is adjusting to their new sleep schedules!

No comments: