Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Christmas???

Well, believe it or not...it is coming up quick. Time to think about Christmas cards. The way I am planning to do this is still in the works, but I will post all the details next week. One thing I have decided, is to offer designs on a first come, first serve basis. Next week, I will upload several designs to the proofing portion of the website (I will put the password here in the blog). Clients can log in and view choices. These will be taken off the list once a design is reserved. I will be offering a discount to those who want to use an image from a session prior to September 15th, and will also offer 6 mini session packages (again, first come, first serve). I will finalize all the details and get them out there soon. The last card orders will be taken on Novemeber 18th...:) Hope everyone is ready for school, it is about the get crazy.

No comments: